N*Raged Forums

princesstera86 is a scam

Wolfie

Within the last couple of weeks, I had random AIM SN's sending me an IM with a message like this, "instant message princesstera86 they met you somewhere" and a few seconds later, they would be logged off. I know it's bullcrap because I don't go out places announcing my SN so it's nothing but a lie. So after getting annoyed with it, I decided to 'play along', sorta. Here is a log of the conversation, you'll notice that the responses from 'princesstera' show absolutely no regard for what I'm saying, which is proof that it's nothing but a bot.

IMPORTANT

* The following has been edited: I changed my SN to 'Wolfie' and I colored the names to make it easier to read. As far as actual content of what was said and when, nothing has been changed.

* There is a link supplied by the offender. I have not clicked on it and I do not recommend clicking on it.

Session Start (Wolfie:princesstera86): Sun Dec 05 11:22:32 2010 -0500

[11:23:55] Wolfie: I don't know who you are nor do I care. Stop having your random accounts telling me to IM you because we don't know each other and I'm not going to click on any links, open any cams or anything else. I am a waste of your time.

[11:23:55] *** "princesstera86 (princesstera86)" signed on at Sun Dec 05 11:23:55 2010.

[11:24:05] princesstera86: hey :-)

[11:24:18] Wolfie: screw off.

[11:24:27] princesstera86: im good how are you?

[11:24:53] Wolfie: You are obviously a bot. So pathetic.

[11:25:13] princesstera86: looks like you got my message? whats up with you?

[11:25:18] Wolfie: You are obviously a bot. So pathetic.

[11:25:28] princesstera86: I'm playing on my cam what are you doing?

[11:25:31] Wolfie: You are obviously a bot. So pathetic.

[11:25:40] princesstera86: thats cool hun i just started my cam babe would you like to view me on it?

[11:25:44] Wolfie: You are obviously a bot. So pathetic.

[11:26:02] princesstera86: i'm kinda nervous lol will you tell me how i look in my outfit?

[11:26:06] Wolfie: You are obviously a bot. So pathetic.

[11:26:16] princesstera86: it's like a little white half tanktop i'm not wearing a bra underneath..

[11:26:18] Wolfie: You are obviously a bot. So pathetic.

[11:26:31] princesstera86: my nipples r kinda hard and poking out to be honest..

[11:26:32] Wolfie: You are obviously a bot. So pathetic.

[11:26:45] princesstera86: and a cute pink skirt with a thong underneath do u think that's sexy enough?

[11:26:52] Wolfie: You are obviously a bot. So pathetic.

[11:27:04] princesstera86: lol so hard to decide!

[11:27:05] Wolfie: You are obviously a bot. So pathetic.

[11:27:52] princesstera86: do you think i should wear a thong?

[11:27:55] Wolfie: You are obviously a bot. So pathetic.

[11:28:10] princesstera86: lol great choice well i want to give you a free courtesy pass to view me on my cam?

[11:28:13] Wolfie: You are obviously a bot. So pathetic.

[11:28:25] princesstera86: i want to give it to you k babe?

[11:28:28] Wolfie: You are obviously a bot. So pathetic.

[11:28:54] princesstera86: Ok go to (Link: http://www.camsecretcrush.com/kisskalee)http://www.camsecretcrush.com/kisskalee and create a free profile

[11:28:54] Wolfie: You are obviously a bot. So pathetic.

[11:29:05] princesstera86: Let me know when you have your username hun

[11:29:05] Wolfie: You are obviously a bot. So pathetic.

[11:29:23] princesstera86: k you are good for my free trial told you i would hook you up babe! ;-)

[11:29:24] Wolfie: You are obviously a bot. So pathetic.

[11:29:34] princesstera86: promise u gonna give me a good rating okay????

[11:29:35] Wolfie: You are obviously a bot. So pathetic.

[11:29:49] princesstera86: k lemme know when you got your username so i can invite you to my cam

[11:29:49] Wolfie: You are obviously a bot. So pathetic.

[11:30:05] princesstera86: babe promise me youll give me a good rating after the show okay u r the best ;-)

[11:30:06] Wolfie: You are obviously a bot. So pathetic.

[11:30:23] princesstera86: k did you get everything filled out?

[11:30:23] Wolfie: You are obviously a bot. So pathetic.

[11:30:46] princesstera86: ok on the mainpage click on accept invite in green. k when u login click LIVEWEBCAMS on the top left and scroll down. Find the search and type in (princesstera) click it to start our private cam chat.

[11:30:46] Wolfie: You are obviously a bot. So pathetic.

[11:31:19] princesstera86: so just talk to me in the cam chat babe

[11:31:20] Wolfie: You are obviously a bot. So pathetic.

[11:31:46] princesstera86: dont forget to give me a high rating! mwah

[11:31:47] Wolfie: You are obviously a bot. So pathetic.

So if you get an IM telling you to IM princesstera86 or someone else, that's what you'll get.

IMPORTANT!!

If you decide to click on the link, do NOT provide any real information to set up an account. I don't know if it's out to steal your ID/PW so it can steal your AIM SN or if it's out to get credit card info to steal money or even steal your identity. Irregardless, don't give it any information that it can make use of!

I followed your link on a virtual machine. Didn't do much analysis, just a quick peek. It relies on a patched exploit in IE to download and execute some malware from a temp folder. My VM was patched, but I may grab a sample later. As a bonus, it does send you to some amateur webcam site, where they want your billing and credit card info:

Sign me up for a 2 day Membership to www.[removed].com for $2.95. After 2 days, Membership renews automatically at $29.95 every 1 month. Terms and Conditions

By the way, the username is irrelevant. These are a dime a dozen.

Edited by Blair

• 1 month later...

Would you believe that several days ago, I got another one of these messages, this time to contact someone with the screenname of hooterskalee. Not sure how they got my s/n to begin with but it'd totally rock if some of these spammers/scammers could be found and then have the holy crap beat out of them. If that were to become the known result of doing this crap, then a lot of those doing it might think twice about continuing their activities.

All names used so far: princesstera206, princesstera86, princesstera207, hooterskalee, elisabethodux, erminv7597, ferrelka573 and thunderbaby19510