N*Raged Forums

Dammit!

Lady Night Owl

Today, I went to pick up a U-Haul so that we can get an entertainment center. Oops, forgot my driver's license in the car. No biggie - I go out to get it and find that it's not where I usually keep it. I don't recall putting it in my pocket recently or anything. I don't go to bars often so it's not like I need it for ID.

Thankfully, the rental place didn't charge us the cancellation fee. Anyway, I get home and proceed to look in every place imaginable to no avail.

I do recall going out sometime in July and putting my license in a little bag with some purchases - which my fool-ass didn't empty out and put away as soon as I got home - and of course, it's nowhere to be found.

Sooo, I have to get my birth certificate and go to the DMV to get a new one. Of course, I'll probably find it after going through all of that!

ARRRRGH! B) B)

Edited by Lady Night Owl

I really hate when stuff like this happens to me man. I seem to always misplace one thing or another hell yesterday it was my wallet as I drove up to pay the parking attendant I was WTF and looking for it as I sat in my car. The attendant just gave me this look, but I did find it deep in the hell pit that is my purse.

• 3 months later...