N*Raged Forums

Cartoon characters that need to 'do it'

Fairly Oddparents

Timmy Turner's babysitter, Vicky, needs a good pounding and fast. It obvious by the way she has resorted to taking out her frustrations by torturing kids. Then, her younger sister, Tootie, needs some attention too. After that, Timmy needs to score with his dream girl Trixie. Of course, in fairness, Chester and A.J. could take on Vicky and Tootie, just they'd have to decide who is going to be the sacrifice for Vicky.

Jimmy Neutron

Jimmy and Cindy need to do it. Enough said.

Family Guy

Brian needs some, simple as that. Meg's obviously sexually active. Figure it out.

Futurama

Leela needs to just give into Fry. Not only get her own jollies, but put a permanent smile onto his Fry's face. While at it, we need to see more skin on Amy. :o

Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

Grim needs to do Mandy. Since he has some mystical powers, I'm sure he can use them for bring her some insane amounts of pleasure. She needs to get her rocks off something major.

Danny Phantom

Ok it's rather obvious that Danny and Sam have a thing for each other. They need to just fess up to each other and get it out of their systems.

Codename: Kids Next Door

One word. Megaorgy.

Tiny Toons

Buster Bunny and Babs Bunny have no relation to each other, as they will tell you. They need to take advantage of not being related to each other.

Powerpuff Girls

Here's where 'daddy' can either keep each of the 3 happy, one at a time, or sit back and watch as they learn how to put their superpowers to other practical 'uses'.

Beavis & Butthead

Let's face it, a corpse in a morgue has a better chance of getting laid than they 2 doofuses ever will no matter where they are. So they may as well just do each other.

Thundercats

Wilykat and Wilykit, need to get that energy out of their systems so they'll be a little more mellow instead of revved up and ready to go get into more trouble. Of course, could bring about a different kind of trouble for Wilykit, if ya get my drift.

Lion-O and Snarf.. Let's face it, they're just like a married couple, and Snarf needs the release something bad.

Chipmunks

Ok so with the introduction of the Chimpettes, each one of the Chipmunks now has a counterpart that they can hook up with. Alvin needs to enjoy the new hobby instead of getting into trouble all the time. Simon needs to 'further his knowledge' and Theodore needs a boost to his 'confidence'.

Smurfs

I think this one is a bit obvious. Smurfette needs to just accept that she's the only female Smurf there is (even if you count the Smurflings, there's only the little redheaded smurf, and I get the feeling that deep down, she swings the other way). So being the only female, she needs to be ready to take on at least 4 or 5 Smurfs a day in order to keep up a good rotation so that it's not too far between days of a single smurf 'gettin it'. Of course, their buddy Gargamel could always make several more female Smurfs, which would lessen the load for Smurfette and provide a better rotation for the guys. Either way, they all need to get Smurfed real bad.

Voltron

Lion Force: Princess Alura needs to 'properly rewards' the Voltron crew for saving her planet. Coran and the Nanny can tend to each other.

Vehicle Force: At the risk of it being overused.. Megaorgy!

Jetsons

When was the last time Jane gave it up to George? He's uptight a lot, so I'd say it's been awhile.

Flintstones

Fred and Barney spend an awful lot of time together. I'm sure they do more than going to the Moose lounge and getting into other forms of trouble.

The Incredibles

I'm gonna get right to it. What guy in their right mind would NOT mind getting it on with a girl who can turn invisible? Just think, after getting our jollies, she can go invisible and let us see it inside of her. Not only that, but hey, if we're near being done, then if someone tries to interrupt us, she can put up a force field. Talk about making sure there's no stopping until done!

There's more but let's dwell on these for now. :P

Smurfs

I think this one is a bit obvious. Smurfette needs to just accept that she's the only female Smurf there is (even if you count the Smurflings, there's only the little redheaded smurf, and I get the feeling that deep down, she swings the other way). So being the only female, she needs to be ready to take on at least 4 or 5 Smurfs a day in order to keep up a good rotation so that it's not too far between days of a single smurf 'gettin it'. Of course, their buddy Gargamel could always make several more female Smurfs, which would lessen the load for Smurfette and provide a better rotation for the guys. Either way, they all need to get Smurfed real bad.

http://www.n-raged.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif My favorite! :P

Either Smurfette gives it up to the guys or they'll all have to go Smurf themselves. :o

Edited by Lady Night Owl