N*Raged Forums

Over Demanding Friends

Hmm, not sure where this is supposed to go so I put it here.

Well, at the start of the year I made a new best friend named Hannah, we were good friends and I thought she was great. She always covered for me when we were late for class and got us out of trouble a lot of times.

In October she started becoming really demanding, I was going to go to my friend's Halloween party but she didn't like that and wanted me to go to her house to watch movies. My mum told me to go to the Halloween party so I told Hannah "no". She got in a huff and ignored me until December. When she wasn't my friend I made a new best friend, Lin. Lin was angry at me once and asked Hannah to be my friend again. B) So we were friends again.. But Lin had become my best friend.

Now Hannah has been my friend on and off because she can't accept the fact that I have other friends. She constantly wants me to be hanging around with her when sometimes me and Lin want to go somewhere else. Then when we tell her we don't want to, she goes, "You're ditching me again" When she forgives me, she tells me that I could atleast tell her before ditching her, which I do. B)

And now (Well, not now anymore because it's the summer holidays) Hannah and Lin always fight over me, getting at eachothers throats. I even said "pull me then" as a joke and they pulled me like mad. Then they tell me it's my choice but I know one will get angry if I go with the other.

The message is:

They can't take no for an answer.

But I'm not friends with Hannah now, we had an argument on the last day so hopefully next year will be better. http://www.n-raged.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

I see a friend as basically like a family member of yours. I don't call a friend a friend, unless they got my back 24/7, dont lie or cheat in a way that would hurt you, and will always be there for you no matter how rough things are going for you. Whats the point of having a best friend? Your seperating them from your other friends. If there a true friend, just like your other friends, you shouldnt choose one over the other.

I see a friend as basically like a family member of yours. I don't call a friend a friend, unless they got my back 24/7, dont lie or cheat in a way that would hurt you, and will always be there for you no matter how rough things are going for you. Whats the point of having a best friend? Your seperating them from your other friends. If there a true friend, just like your other friends, you shouldnt choose one over the other.

And as unfortunate as it is to say, there are very few people we can actually call "friends." Just a fact.

Its so hard to find a group of decent friendly people who accept you especially at your age eloise because everyone's caught up in trying to fit in so they dont act themselves. Im sure it will all settle through time. xx

Thanks. B) B)

I hope it does. Lin is a huge bag of innocence XD She's not like everyone else who swears and tries to act all cool.. Hannah on the other hand swears all the time and hangs around with the 'coolest' people. I know i'm choosing Lin over Hannah, but Hannah was much different at the start. Lins still as crazy as she used to be.. Lol.

B) Hannah has turned evil.. she made fun of us and spread lies that we were stealing everyones things.

I doubt she'll come crawling back to me, she seems to be having the time of her life arguing with 15 year old boys and smoking with the 'coolest' girls in our year.

To be honest, I only have a few friends. I know lots and lots of people who consider ME their friend, but I only have a few actual friends. As far as 'best friends' go, I don't have one. I used to have very close friends in Elementary School, but everyone changed in Middle School and in High School. They began to base their actions/decisions on what others would think of them, as oposed to doing it based on their morals and on what the people who truly matter(family) will think. In any case, Eloise, ditch Hannah.. I agree with Jossi, she'll probably go back and say that she was all wrong after she matures.