N*Raged Forums

Difference Between Men & Women

I really confuses me when a girl has multiple partners and they get called a hoe or a slut but when I guy has multiple partners he’s turned into some sort of role model and people look up to him. I think its wrong either way to have multiple partners but shouldn’t everyone be treated the same in cases like such?

It just annoys me to no end that a man will do something and he’s absolutely fabulous for it but a women can do the exact same thing and they are scum of the earth! I don't get it. If anyone could explain this to me I'd be more than happy to sit down and talk to you about it but no one I know or have talked to in general about this topic has a good reason.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm still trying to figure it out.

For a guy, it's self defeating because if a girl is afraid of being labeled a slut/queen then she's less likely to 'put out', so why some guys insist on doing it, I don't know.

For a girl, it's somewhat the same because if the girl wants to score with a guy then she's screwed (not in the good way) because if she does it then she risks getting the label, otherwise she doesn't get to scratch that itch of hers.

I prefer that if someone wants to do it, then they should be able to do it and not have to worry about what will be said about them.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm still trying to figure it out.

For a guy, it's self defeating because if a girl is afraid of being labeled a slut/queen then she's less likely to 'put out', so why some guys insist on doing it, I don't know.

For a girl, it's somewhat the same because if the girl wants to score with a guy then she's screwed (not in the good way) because if she does it then she risks getting the label, otherwise she doesn't get to scratch that itch of hers.

I prefer that if someone wants to do it, then they should be able to do it and not have to worry about what will be said about them.

look this and be proud for being male

1 Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat.

2 Movie nudity is virtually always female.

3 You know stuff about tanks.

4 A five day vacation requires only one suitcase.

5 Monday Night Football.

6 You don't have to monitor your friends sex lives.

7 Your bathroom lines are 80% shorter.

8 You can open all your own jars.

9 Old friends don't give you crap if you've lost or gained weight.

10 Dry cleaners and haircutters don't rob you blind.

11 When clicking through the channel, you don't have to stall on every shot of someone crying.

12 Your ass is never a factor in a job interview.

13 All your orgasms are real.

14 A beer gut does not make you invisible to the opposite sex.

15 Guys in hockey masks don't attack you.

16 You don't have to lug a bag of useful stuff around everywhere you go.

17 You understand why Stripes is funny.

18 You can go to the bathroom without a support group.

19 Your last name stays put.

20 You can leave a hotel bed unmade.

21 When your work is criticized, you don't have to panic that everyone secretly hates you.

22 You can kill your own food.

(From :http://www.raafatrola.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=107:100-reasons-why-its-good-to-be-a-guy&catid=19:men-and-women-jokes&Itemid=4

• 2 months later...

It is what it is and the stereotypes are not going to change so change must come from how we deal with it.!

At times, some men can not help but think with their little head. Women have no such debate between brains going on, think with their bigger head. So if we women don't jump into bed with every guy who tells us how beautiful we are and they'd go to the end of the earth for us and we save that itch scratching for times we are in committed relationships then we don't get the slut label. It's all a matter of restrain for both genders. If the guys don't go around asking for sex from any women they've had a 5 second conversation or 5 lines of texting with then they won't get the label horndog .

I know of men considered sleezy and at least us women aren't thinking it is some sign of his masculinity , can't speak for his friends though!