N*Raged Forums

Member Maps - where are YOU at?

Wolfie

A new feature that has been added here at N*Raged.

Member Maps lets you put down your location in the world so that others can see where you are at! You can put down either your full address (which I personally would NOT recommend doing), zipcode, city, etc. It makes use of Google's services so you know it's accurate, friendly and easy to look at. It's currently in "beta" status, so there may be a few bugs found at first as well as features that can stand to be added.

If anyone wants to take a look at where I'm hiding at, just go take a look on the map!

This post has been promoted to an article

A new feature that has been added here at N*Raged.

Member Maps lets you put down your location in the world so that others can see where you are at! You can put down either your full address (which I personally would NOT recommend doing), zipcode, city, etc. It makes use of Google's services so you know it's accurate, friendly and easy to look at. It's currently in "beta" status, so there may be a few bugs found at first as well as features that can stand to be added.

If anyone wants to take a look at where I'm hiding at, just go take a look on the map!

hi.

i cannot see the map :(