N*Raged Forums

Dammit what the hell!?

Sarah

Okay so I have to ride the bus in the morning at 7 and I lost like 3 hours of sleep so I woke up at 4. Then I get to school and in band one of these jerks is bothering me. On the way home from school my friends girl friend is all people been telling me that ya've been trying to steal nathan from me. I said what the hell?! Did not? K, so I come home from school, of course this is monday, LONG day for me... and these stupid retards on msn piss me off more! This has made my day! wana make it worse? Anyone? B)

Okay so I have to ride the bus in the morning at 7 and I lost like 3 hours of sleep so I woke up at 4. Then I get to school and in band one of these jerks is bothering me. On the way home from school my friends girl friend is all people been telling me that ya've been trying to steal nathan from me. I said what the hell?! Did not? K, so I come home from school, of course this is monday, LONG day for me... and these stupid retards on msn piss me off more! This has made my day! wana make it worse? Anyone? B)

Your flys unzipped.

At least you don't have to listen to a bunch of loud ass 9th graders on the bus at 7 am. It really isn't the best way to start your day.

Man I can't wait till I get my license in December so I don't have to ride the damn bus anymore.

Edited by Amanda

I'm seriously a good driver.

The only time I messed up driving was when my mom made me park behind this dumpster next to a sidewalk. (This was about the second week I had been driving.) I hit the curb really fast. When we came home, we noticed that my mom's hub cap (If this isn't what it's called, I apologize. I don't exactly know all the dam parts of a car) was missing. So, like, wow, I made a hub cap come off, don't give me my license!