N*Raged Forums

Being Fluffed!

Lady Night Owl, I don't think you get it...I've been being fluffed for about 4 or 5 years now, lol

Some things just get old

I would imagine that I don't get it since I haven't known you for 4-5 years B) lol That game is the first I've heard of you being er fluffed.

I must ask - have you always used fluffyrat as your 'handle' on forums? Is that just a nickname that stuck?

Either way, I would recommend that you don't use fluffyrat because with all due respect, you're kind of asking for it.

I was known by another 'handle' which was Airy or Airyness - for about 4-5 years (what a coinkidink!).

In fact, if you go to the link in my siggy, you'll notice that I have a domain registered under that.

Now, this might not be as annoying as being fluffed, but a few people have called me Your Airyness. Could have been worse I suppose.

I don't care what sort of nicknames people make up for it though (or games for that matter), the name has meaning for me as I imagine that 'fluffyrat' has some of meaning for you. I dunno, maybe you should think of a new one B)

Edited by Lady Night Owl

LOL Yes Your Airyness.

Anywho...I don't TOTALLY remember how it got started. It had something to do with a fluffycrayon but that one was all ready taken, abused rat just sounded wrong so I put the two together, lol. (Hey, I was like 14 @ the time) Anywho, I just continue to use it now b/c it's habit. Who cares, I just resist b/c it seems like thing to do. I really don't mind that much. Actually, I thought it was a funny game and only tried to end it b/c I knew that no matter WHAT I did he'd think of a way around it, as you saw. (Besides, I needed a post to be able to play games, heh)

Edited by fluffyrat

I personally think that she sorta likes the fluffing, despite how much she protests and fights about it.

B) It's just a hunch.

LOL Yes Your Airyness.

Anywho...I don't TOTALLY remember how it got started. It had something to do with a fluffycrayon but that one was all ready taken, abused rat just sounded wrong so I put the two together, lol. (Hey, I was like 14 @ the time) Anywho, I just continue to use it now b/c it's habit. Who cares, I just resist b/c it seems like thing to do. I really don't mind that much. Actually, I thought it was a funny game and only tried to end it b/c I knew that no matter WHAT I did he'd think of a way around it, as you saw. (Besides, I needed a post to be able to play games, heh)

Point made.

I was known by another 'handle' which was Airy or Airyness - for about 4-5 years (what a coinkidink!).

In fact, if you go to the link in my siggy, you'll notice that I have a domain registered under that.

Now, this might not be as annoying as being fluffed, but a few people have called me Your Airyness. Could have been worse I suppose.

You Airyed, so you also Errored. B)

Airyheaded thing to do, Airying material for me to use. You're gonna be pulling your Airy out of your head by the time I'm done with the name. Airyway, your royal Airyness, enjoy the name while you can, I Airyntee you'll regret it soon enough.

http://www.n-raged.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

You Airyed, so you also Errored. B)

Airyheaded thing to do, Airying material for me to use. You're gonna be pulling your Airy out of your head by the time I'm done with the name. Airyway, your royal Airyness, enjoy the name while you can, I Airyntee you'll regret it soon enough.

http://www.n-raged.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

Pshaw! B) So where's my game Your Wolfluffiness? Ahaha, sorry. No, I'm not. Anyway...

Had you been paying attention to my username for this forum (and my forum for that matter), you would have seen that I already Airyed something for you to use.

I care not, do what thou wilt. :(

Edited by Lady Night Owl