N*Raged Forums

i'm FAT

when you've been overweight the majority of your life, you know it. for some reason, it seems like other people think you don't realize it, so they like to point it out any time you upset them. i think what it really is is that they can't find any other way to insult me since i have a well functioning brain, but it really doesn't have an effect after the first 500 times. i just find it ridiculous when i get in an argument with someone (this tends to only happen online) and all i get back is "go eat another cow" or "haven't you had enough cheeseburgers today?" or people will tell me not to be so lazy. what they don't know is that i've danced since i was three (as in at a studio, not just like around my house or something), and i'm in pretty good shape, especially for my size. maybe if i had some sort of body image problem it would bother me, but i'm comfortable with myself. yes, i'm trying to lose some weight, but it's simply for health issues in my future, not because i don't like how i look. i think i'm beautiful. if you enjoy spending your time attempting to rip apart someone's self-esteem, maybe you should step back and see what it is that you don't like about yourself because that's usually where it comes from.

She helped to abduct an 18 year old pregnant girl, with plans of killing that girl and to rip the fetus out of her stomach so that her friend could claim that it's her baby.

The way I see it, she deserves whatever shit people choose to say about her.

She helped to abduct an 18 year old pregnant girl, with plans of killing that girl and to rip the fetus out of her stomach so that her friend could claim that it's her baby.

The way I see it, she deserves whatever shit people choose to say about her.

That's actually very true..

i hate it when people tell me I'm not fat, I know they're trying to be nice but I'd prefer they said nothig because im not blind and the way I judge myself is personal and being told im NOT fat isnt going to encourage me to loose weight x-x

i hate it when people tell me I'm not fat, I know they're trying to be nice but I'd prefer they said nothig because im not blind and the way I judge myself is personal and being told im NOT fat isnt going to encourage me to loose weight x-x

is that picture on your posts of you?

is that picture on your posts of you?
Yeah its from a year ago
if you're that size, and you think you're fat, you should really see a picture of me.

Jossi, don't pay any mind to Eva. Eva is plus sized but not fat. Unless you look at her breasts. They are HUGE!

Next time you notice the sun being blocked out and it's not cloudy, you can guess who is nearby...