N*Raged Forums

Randomness

Quackster

• 1 month later...
I. Hate. My. School. I mean, the teachers aren't too bad, but some of the other students there have major attitudes! "DON'T PUSH ME OR I'LL BEAT YOU UP!1!" I mean really, a girl in my class annoyed me so much to the point I actually slapped her. Not good. Though it's not really too bad, I still felt bad and vowed I'd never do that again xD

I. Hate. My. School. I mean, the teachers aren't too bad, but some of the other students there have major attitudes! "DON'T PUSH ME OR I'LL BEAT YOU UP!1!" I mean really, a girl in my class annoyed me so much to the point I actually slapped her. Not good. Though it's not really too bad, I still felt bad and vowed I'd never do that again xD

More importantly, how did she react? Did she become less annoying or is Jossi still herself?

Speaking of Chex (a few posts previously) I have a habit of making culinary concoctions - although I'm by no means a chef - and just the other day I put about a tsp. of butter, a little milk, tsp. (or 2) of sugar and a dash of cinnamon in the microwave for about a minute. I took it out, mixed it up and poured the cereal (corn Chex) in there. The liquid mixture was just enough to coat the cereal - not drown it. I ate it immediately before it became too soggy due to the heated milk and stuff. Yums! Well, others may not like it, but my hungry self was like "heeeyyy!" B)