N*Raged Forums

Wendy's

Wolfie

Ok this is actually an old OLD complaint I had against Wendy's...

One of the menu items they had was for a double cheeseburger. Guess what? You really got a double burger with cheese. If you wanted a second slap of cheese on it, you had to pay extra. I'm guessing others felt the same way, because now it's called a double-quarter-pounder w/cheese.

Heck, anywhere else that I go, a double cheeseburger is the same as having 2 cheeseburgers, just combined together.

Talk about being cheap in toppings but not cheap in charging the customer.

If you wanna screw with there minds, ask for a cheese burger with no cheese on it. I did it and after 5mins of arguing thats its a cheese burger with no cheese instead of a reg. hamburger, the manager came up to the front. I kept on with it and in the end they gave me a cheese burger and a hamburger for the price of one. haha it was great B)

Hehe, I once had a friend that worked at Wendy's that got pissed cause the manager was a jerk and he peed in the pickle container(still nearly full)...I don't eat pickles from Wendy's... Although if you talk to the manager and say you had crummy service last time and were told you could get a complementary burger on your next visit and butch about it enough, they'll give it to you.B)

If you wanna screw with there minds, ask for a cheese burger with no cheese on it. I did it and after 5mins of arguing thats its a cheese burger with no cheese instead of a reg. hamburger, the manager came up to the front. I kept on with it and in the end they gave me a cheese burger and a hamburger for the price of one. haha it was great B)

i have a friend who is a vegetarian, and one who was on a low carb diet, so we'd go through a drive through and order one burger without meat and one without bread. that usually got some interesting looks.. especially when you probably could just get one burger and split it...

i have a friend who is a vegetarian, and one who was on a low carb diet, so we'd go through a drive through and order one burger without meat and one without bread. that usually got some interesting looks.. especially when you probably could just get one burger and split it...

...or you could spit it.