N*Raged Forums

My Sister Is A Hypocritical butch.

You aren't allowed to yell at her, but she can yell at you. You can't talk back, but she can. You can't ask her questions, but she can ask you questions. You aren't supposed to rent movies, but she is. (Blockbuster incident today...) You aren't allowed to touch/take/use her things, but she thinks she is welcomed to anything of yours. And the list just goes on. I try really hard to ignore any retarted thing that comes out of her mouth but it's really difficult when she is screaming at the top of her lungs. I usually own her by anything I say anyway, but she insists on continuing her rambling of words that make no sense. I understand that the "teenager age" is the big attitude time, but this girl has the attitude of 4 teenagers combined. I liked her better when she was a somewhat nice pre-teen. She's very lucky that she has a broken arm right now. Because if she didn't, she would have gotten her ass beat by yours truly. But thankfully, I think she gets the cast off in like 3 weeks. B)

Yah, just felt like letting that out since she's been getting on my nerves like crazy this week.

Just do the little things that make life miserable for her that she can't really complain about.

• Eat that last piece of cake that you know she'll want later, but don't let her know.

• Randomly 'forget' to tell her about some missed phone calls (the more important, the better).
    This works really well if you're normally really good at passing along messages. After all, no one is perfect, right? B)

• When no one will be the wiser, go into her room and misplace one or two things.
    Then, when she goes looking for them, it takes her a couple of minutes to find them. This is a way to waste their time and they think nothing of it.

• If you know she'll be using the phone/tv/etc, go start using it before her so that she has to wait her turn.
    This only works if you can believably act like "How was I supposed to know?" If it's made known in front of you and others see that (ie, your parents), then it won't work. Overhearing her say it, but no one knowing you heard it, is what you want to make use of. Even if you have to end up letting her have her way, it adds a minor annoyance to her.

• When she's in a really deep sleep, dip her hand into some warm water. The results will be embarrassing for her.

• If she's on the phone with a guy she likes a lot and you know who it is (by name at least), then be like "Talking to your boyfriend (insert name of another guy she knows) again?" You have to play it by ear at this point, but some key items:
    • Listen for her to be like, "My boyfriends name is (some other guy)". Then you can say the same thing when she's talking to her boyfriend.
    • If she says that the guy on the phone is her boyfriend, be like, "Oh I thought you were talking to your other boyfriend."
    • If she says she doesn't have a boyfriend, be like, "That's not what you said to him an hour ago."

It's best to walk away after chirping in the 2nd part, so that she'll either have to argue with you (leaving the guy hanging on the phone and might hang up on her), or let you get away with it.

[*]When she has a really important function to attend early in the morning, wait until she's dead asleep and then turn her alarm off OR set it to be 12 hours later. Instead of 6AM, set it to 6PM. Don't do more than once a month.

[*]Something else you can do when she has something important to attend is to sabotage it somehow. Big dance? Find a way to make the crotch area look slightly darker than the rest of the dress (best if close up looks normal). Others will talk about how she wet herself. Playing in a band? Dip the mouth piece in vinegar for a few hours (or if it's a hands only instrument, a few teeny dots of honey where her hands will be).

[*]If someone calls for her and she's asking you to tell them that she's not there, be like, "Why would I tell him you're not here when you're right in front of me?" Then a second later be like, "Ooooh I get it, you're avoiding him. Ok." and then get on the phone and be like, "She's not here right now." or "She said she's not here right now."

I'd recommend not repeating any of them more than once a month at most. Might not change her attitude, but if done right, she should whine and complain a lot to the point that maybe your parents will tell her to stfu and grow up.

B)

It's not letting me invidually quote so you can just figure out which response goes with each idea thing.

-She will complain about it anyway. She complains more than I do, and you know I complain a lot...

-I don't eat cake. And this usually happens to me. Whenever I want to eat something, there's always an empty box. -.-

-If anyone would be calling her, they would call her cell. And I wouldn't answer her cell or the house phone.

-She's a big time slob. She wouldn't be able to find anything in her room even if she tried.

-We all have our own tv (plus one more), computer, game system, etc. We don't have to our wait turns for anything.

-That I can do...

-I don't think she's every talked on the phone with a guy. Her phone is either dead or lost 95% of the time anyway.

-That's not a good idea. Her being late=My mom screaming.

-That's kind of mean...And she doesn't go to dances or play in the band.

-See above cell phone responses.

Okay well I can try the water thingy. But I have a feeling I'll somehow get yelled at for doing it. (My mom favors my sister. x.x)

And did you think of those all by yourself? lol.

It's not letting me invidually quote so you can just figure out which response goes with each idea thing.
It's called copy/paste. :(

-She will complain about it anyway. She complains more than I do, and you know I complain a lot...
I meant complaining in the way of pointing the finger at you. Make sure it's something you can't be blamed for because she can't prove you did it.

-She's a big time slob. She wouldn't be able to find anything in her room even if she tried.
Even better. Then you can find something every so often that you know she doesn't want to lose, and then toss it in the trash. By the time she realizes that it's missing, it's way to late. She wouldn't be able to say it's your fault, because after all, her mess, her loss. B)

-That I can do...
I presume you mean for the hand in warm water trick. Make sure that it's a comfortable temperature and not one that would startle someone. Then after doing that, get out of there quick. I'd recommend doing a search about doing that, so you'll know how to make the trick work best.

-That's not a good idea. Her being late=My mom screaming.
That's the idea. Just she wouldn't be yelling at you because you'd make sure it seems like something your sister goofed up on.

And did you think of those all by yourself? lol.
Aye.

-We all have our own tv (plus one more), computer, game system, etc. We don't have to our wait turns for anything.
Which explains why you act spoiled. B)

Nah, my mom yells at me no matter who's fault it is. My sister doesn't get yelled at by my mom because she favors her. But my dad tells her to shut her F****ing mouth and to stop B****ing all the time lol. It's funny. ^^

And about the throwing something away thing. She doesn't really have anything that she would miss. And she's kind of slow when it comes to finding any of her stuff. She's like a dumb blonde with brown hair.

AND I DON'T ACT SPOILED. gosh.

And about the throwing something away thing. She doesn't really have anything that she would miss. And she's kind of slow when it comes to finding any of her stuff. She's like a dumb blonde with brown hair.
That's why you have to plan it out. She's gonna miss something eventually. B)

AND I DON'T ACT SPOILED. gosh.
Yeah ok, you keep telling yourself that.