N*Raged Forums

Damn

Quackster

I ran it up to £50 a few months ago. Usually it's about £25 each month, and our t.v/internet service is with the same company, so the overall bill that month was like £90. My mum was maaaad, she doesn't trust me on the phone anymore, since my friend would ring me demanding I'd ring her back and I'd tell my mum that she rang me (Bad idea)

So yeah >_<

You could always tell her that you would need the phone in case of an emergency. That's the only reason I have my phone lol. I don't call that much people, only a few.

My mom pays like $180-200 a month for our phones. And three months ago I used $60 dollars worth of internet and texts. Making the bill like crazy high. She got pretty pissed...Now I can't go on the internet, recieve, or send text messages. Sucks. =/

• 2 weeks later...
You could always tell her that you would need the phone in case of an emergency. That's the only reason I have my phone lol. I don't call that much people, only a few.

My mom pays like $180-200 a month for our phones. And three months ago I used $60 dollars worth of internet and texts. Making the bill like crazy high. She got pretty pissed...Now I can't go on the internet, recieve, or send text messages. Sucks. =/

I don't think my son will EVER get a cell phone, lol. A $200/month phone bill is CRAZY! The kid can have a piece of paper, a pencil, an envelope and a stamp. Geez, I'm mean aren't I? This may sound crazy, but when I was a kid, we used the house phone to call our friends. Everyone didn't have a cell phone in their hip pocket. Crap, now I sound like my Grandma, lmao. Geez, growing up sure does suck, doesn't it?