N*Raged Forums

Sure. Spit in my face if you like.

What would you do if someone were to spit in your face?

Well, my neighbor just spits in my face for no reason. I get pissed off because he has no right to do that. I scream in his face "IF YOU EVER SPIT IN MY FACE AGAIN YOU WILL GET SERIOUSLY HURT." The idiot. He spits in my face again to get me really ticked. I scream again 'cause I was seriously pissed. So I nutcheck him, then he slams my pinky into concrete (I was outside) and runs inside. Apparently he tells his parents what I did because my mom gets a phone call from them. I get grounded for the day and he gets grounded for a week, lol. I'm still mad at him.

eh.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok , I was reffered to this site by a friend so Im not going to knock it as of yet, but my god please , if you talk about someone spitting in your face and what you would do about it ,it seems that there are better things to do on the net,,,but to add my 2 cents into this , I tell you what would happen if someone spit in my face.....

Fisrt of all , with the things you can catch from peoples spit these days , I would consider this an attempt on my life , so if this guy spit in my face , I would probably pull out my Iver Johnson and put about 6 of the 8 in him, then when his parents walked out to see what happened ,they would get the other 2 for raising such a stupid fool.

B)

Fisrt of all , with the things you can catch from peoples spit these days , I would consider this an attempt on my life , so if this guy spit in my face , I would probably pull out my Iver Johnson and put about 6 of the 8 in him, then when his parents walked out to see what happened ,they would get the other 2 for raising such a stupid fool.

I sense much anger in you, young padwan.