N*Raged Forums

i used to be like that, but after my mom found a pregnancy test, there wasn't much else that she could find that would scare me.

OMG.. I bet that if anything, it scared her from going into your room much.. At least for awhile.. http://www.n-raged.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

Lol. My mum read my diary once, thank god I was only like 9.

Knowing you, I can just imagine what was in there...

Dear Diary,

Today this cute 15yr old boy touched my butt and stuck his tongue in my mouth. I liked it so much and I told him that he can do whatever he wants with me because I like him so so much!"

B)

Ewwww that's sick B). My diary is more of,

Dear Diary,

Today this butchy teacher shouted at me just for forgetting my homework, and then I got spoken to about being organized blah blah blah. Hannah was being an idiot and got in a huff again. I hate her. Blah blah blah

That's also not possible because I don't go anywhere near 15 year old boys nor do I go to a school with 15 year old boys. B) Maybe my friend would write that, but not me.

Edited by Eloise

Ewwww that's sick B). My diary is more of,

That's also not possible because I don't go anywhere near 15 year old boys nor do I go to a school with 15 year old boys. B) Maybe my friend would write that, but not me.

I stole your diary, made copies of it, then returned your diary before you noticed it was missing.

It was yours.

I used to keep diaries too! Its fun to read back over them.

I was more aware back then than I gave myself credit for O_O.

But yeah, parents finding stuff is THE hardest thing to get out of.

I normally apologise and hide til it blows over.

Contact a pregnant friend. Get him/her to pee on a preg test. Then hide the test somewhere in your room. Time passes, eventually parent finds it from unneeded snooping and finds it. They have an emotional roller coaster ride either waiting for you to come to them, or confronting you with it. Then when they finally realize that you planted it there on purpose, they learn that they were taught important lessons.. Trust, respect, privacy, assumptions, etc.

I'm pretty sure that in the future, they'll think twice before they still snoop.

Lmbo Wolfie, that is evil. Parents will get so stressed out B)

Parents are people. Their offspring are people too. Many parents tend to forget that little fact, so they act like their kids have no feelings and rummage through their stuff without consideration. People in general are flawed, and as such are always going to think that they are infallible, which is why sometimes they need to be reminded that are not perfect and that they need to keep themselves in check.

When this country was formed over 200 years ago, our forefathers were very wise in how they planned things out. The government is divided into 3 equal parts (well, currently, the executive branch is exercising power that it doesn't have, but then again, look at the fool that is our president). Normally, if one branch of government starts to exercise authority and actions that it's not supposed to, the other two branches are supposed to bring that one branch back under control. Many businesses have adopted a similar concept, in having separated departments to audit the other departments of the business, to make sure that it's policies are enforced properly and that it's employees don't start to veer off track of their position.

Unfortunately, it's harder to do that on an individual level, because there's no one-size-fits-all set of rules where people must pass an audit to make sure that they aren't getting too full of themselves. This is sad because there are many people who need it, and could actually help to reduce or possibly eliminate many domestic situations, since those who get too stubborn could be held accountable for their obnoxiousness when a 3rd party comes in and says, "Hey wait a second, your ego has gotten too inflated, you need therapy now".

Thus, if parents are put into spots where they can't deny that they were in the wrong to behave how they have, then it's a wake up call for them to realize that they haven't been thinking about how they are treating their own flesh & blood.

i don't know if it's necessarily that they don't realize their kids are people too, but people are doing things at younger ages, and the world seems to be a much scarier place to be doing such things in.. with diseases and such (for those of you who don't know aids is a pretty recent addition to the world of diseases)

so i'm not sure it's that they think it's terrible for their kids to do things, but they just don't want to lose their kids because of such things. of course, if people could EDUCATE their kids on the correct ways to protect themselves, everyone would probably be happier, but for some reason parents seem to be happier believing if they don't talk about it, it won't exist.

• 1 month later...
Heh, I like arguing/debating with my dad because he thinks he's the only intelligent human being on the planet and therefore he's right no matter what and everyone else is an idiot.So it's awesome when you are able to prove you're right he's just like,"..........That can't be right, cause" Blah Blah Blah,"Well, that just can't be right......."