N*Raged Forums

i really hate writing titles.

so basically today was the day i snapped. last night i started cutting again after months of being free. then i got a parking ticket. yes, a parking ticket. the kind that doesn't show up on your record. the kind that costs $10 and then is not a bother in your life ever again, but not for eva. i got home, and i had a panic attack. i went into a fit of hyperventilating for 20 minutes. my mom almost took me to the hospital, and i haven't stopped crying since. no, i'm not posting this for sympathy. i'm posting this because every time i try to talk to someone about anything they always turn it around and make it about themselves. that's why i'm posting this here. it's for someone else who is more interested in his own business than the welfare of a so-called friend, just like the rest of the world. maybe if all i did was go on and on about myself it might be different, but all i do is listen to everyone else's problems, help everyone else out, and deal with everyone else's shit. there's no one there for me. i tried talking to someone else earlier, and instead of consoling me, it went back to him. "i'm not a good enough friend to you." that's not what you say to someone you're trying to help.

i'm done with people. you all are shit.

• 2 weeks later...
so basically today was the day i snapped. last night i started cutting again after months of being free. then i got a parking ticket. yes, a parking ticket. the kind that doesn't show up on your record. the kind that costs $10 and then is not a bother in your life ever again, but not for eva. i got home, and i had a panic attack. i went into a fit of hyperventilating for 20 minutes. my mom almost took me to the hospital, and i haven't stopped crying since. no, i'm not posting this for sympathy. i'm posting this because every time i try to talk to someone about anything they always turn it around and make it about themselves. that's why i'm posting this here. it's for someone else who is more interested in his own business than the welfare of a so-called friend, just like the rest of the world. maybe if all i did was go on and on about myself it might be different, but all i do is listen to everyone else's problems, help everyone else out, and deal with everyone else's shit. there's no one there for me. i tried talking to someone else earlier, and instead of consoling me, it went back to him. "i'm not a good enough friend to you." that's not what you say to someone you're trying to help.

i'm done with people. you all are shit.

Yeeeah everyone says they deal with other people's problems but no one's there for them.

Hate to break it to you, but Wolfie's right, life sucks, then you die.

Yeeeah everyone says they deal with other people's problems but no one's there for them.

Hate to break it to you, but Wolfie's right, life sucks, then you die.

Well, thats very comforting..

Eva, I kind of know how you feel, there aren't enough caring people in the world..

I hope you're okay now though.

Edited by Eloise