N*Raged Forums

How do I deserve it? B)

Hmm. Let's use throw and throw off the entire groove of the DA/Mint/CJ/CFO/VP because Wolfie wants another cake for the day! Let's not toon up, even though you're the only one without laff points missing. let's use throw instead cuz you only need throw! Or hey.. Let's yell at someone who backed your throw up with a drop when your throw misses and my drop hits! I could go on forever but I gots stuff to do today...

Hmm. Let's use throw and throw off the entire groove of the DA/Mint/CJ/CFO/VP because Wolfie wants another cake for the day! Let's not toon up, even though you're the only one without laff points missing. let's use throw instead cuz you only need throw! Or hey.. Let's yell at someone who backed your throw up with a drop when your throw misses and my drop hits! I could go on forever but I gots stuff to do today...

I remember one time he made us lure so he could use cake to get throw exp for wedding cake in a mint. That took forever...we only sounded a few times. >_>